Mark Howard Ltd is your all rounded building contractor for domestic or commercial clients. We offer a wide and full range of building services including:
- Bathroom Disability Adaptations
We have been in the industry for over two decades and our skills set, knowledge, expertise and work ethic is like none other. It is our desire to make all of customer's dream a reality. This is why we can say with ease that we can facilitate any local authorities, domestic and medium sized businesses as well as households in Carmarthenshire and Swansea with their building requirements.
Mark Howard Ltd has built up a remarkable reputation on a local level offering impartial advice and experience within the building industry.
We pride ourselves on being:
- Offering competitive rates
Our work ethic, quality service and appreciation for our trade is our main priority. In order to produce a service that is perfect every time we work by these principles:
- Details: we provide personal attention to each job whilst completing the task within a given time frame.
- Communication: clear client communication between all parties at all time to stick to time frames, budgets and job requirements.
- Quality: we work with only the best staff and contractors who are handpicked to join our team. We also only use the best and long-lasting products for our valued customers.
Please contact us today on 07973507713 for all your new builds, refurbishments, renovations and extensions.
We value the decision to make extensions upon your home, this is a way to add value and that is exactly what we aim to give, value. We are considerate and will only offer you the best advice for you to reach all of your dreams.
We are very aware and involved in making people with disabilities happier by making their living arrangements more accessible to them. We are also committed to and support local school programmes.
||Health & Safety
Mark Howard Ltd considers all factors for each job including weather conditions, workmen gear and safety equipment. We only work according to the strictest health and safety regulations.